Committed to excellence… Improving outcomes for all students
We believe that…
- All students are entitled to a safe, inclusive learning environment where they are respected and valued for their unique talents, experiences, and needs, where appropriate programs and supports result in successful, fulfilling school and life experiences.
- Evidence-based practices and data-based decisions made through a formal problem-solving process improve student learning and achievement.
- Timely intervention to address identified needs maximizes the opportunity for student success.
- Collaborative partnerships among home, school, and community result in positive outcomes.
- Employing highly-qualified, dedicated staff is essential to achieving positive student outcomes.
- Quality professional development related to evidence-based practices is necessary to keep the organization fluid and moving toward positive outcomes.
LADSE is a special education cooperative that collaborates with its member districts to provide high-quality, evidence-based programs and services that result in positive outcomes for students.
LADSE will serve its member districts, responding to their collective needs, by…
- providing vision-driven leadership in educating diverse learners
- offering a continuum of quality programs and services that result in positive student outcomes and successful transitions to adult life
- offering high-quality and timely professional development to LADSE and district staff
- managing available fiscal and personnel resources to ensure the highest value for all concerned