LADSE Living the Mission Commitee
The LADSE Living the Mission Committee sponsors several opportunities throughout the year for community outreach. We’ve enjoyed joining in on community events and projects such as:
- 5k Walk/Run for Loyola Neonatal Unit
- Ronald McDonald House (Loyola)
- Creating Flower Pots
- Special Needs Theater of Lyons Township
- Hinsdale South High School DHH Drama Club
- Supporting Our Troops with Care Packages
We have donated 33 pounds of goods (food, personal hygiene items, etc.) to our troops overseas. We also sent over 25 LADSE student-written letters to the soldiers.
- Read the thank you letter from CPT Michael Federico!